Feb 22, 2012

stablizing

Well, it's Wednesday. This week has been a bit weird and wobbly so far (hospital visit (everything is fine), husband swallowed up by Las Vegas), but it seems to be stabilizing now.

I'm back to working on SouthernGothicNovel (which has been hibernating since September). It's always a little jolting, going back to a project you haven't touched in such a long time. I always have to spend a day or two just reading and re-immersing myself in the world and its characters. It's also a little strange, yet encouraging to see how much my writing has grown even in these short months.

I've also had to rely on the magical powers of MacFreedom to keep me away from Pinterest when I should be writing scenes. I have, however, started a board for SouthernGothicNovel, just as I have started one for Luminance Hour. To justify my aimless web browsing time when I DO earn it!

On a totally unrelated note, now that I'm stabilizing (you know, trying not to be a writer-workaholic) I'm likely to be posting here on the blog more! So I have a question:

What are your questions? What would you, dear readers, like to know about me/my writing life/Luminance Hour/anything else? I shall answer at my discretion (of course), but I would love to know what you guys want to know!


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about diving into a story you haven't worked on in a while. I admire your ability to stick with it, though. Usually I feel so disconnected I give in to the shiny new idea syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted by that this week. But having an agent who expects revisions helps motivate me otherwise!!

      Delete